Create Lab’s core introductory program for K1-G1 will help lay the foundation for children to become powerful Computational Thinkers. Using concepts of coding, robotics & design, along with learning theories from Oxford, MIT & Stanford, children are encouraged to observe the world around them from a perspective of problem solvers. This program inspires children to become motivated learners and express using technology. Children will also enhance their reading, writing & arithmetic skills through this program.
- Develop a foundation in Computational Thinking – a powerful thinking process that enhances cognitive & learning abilities
- Develop skills in critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaboration (i.e. 21st century competencies)
- Use the Stanford IDEO design thinking methodology to design, empathize and develop solutions for everyday problems
- Understand and appreciate key computational concepts and practises, including sequencing, loops, events, testing, debugging, etc.
- Develop computer programs for simple games, artwork, and digital stories using concepts of design and innovation
Ages 5 to 7
Call us on 0112 599 479
New classes starting regularly
0112 599 479